My old text messages are being re-sent

RedLife19

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I have a Black Lumia 900 and starting this morning, texts from about 4-5 weeks ago are being resent to the recipients I initially sent them to as if they're new texts.

AT&T is useless...has anyone seen this before? Searches have gotten me nowhere.

Thanks, guys.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Just seeing this thread but yes, I also had this issue. In addition to not being able to send or receive messages for periods of time. Att was no help in my case either and was never able to pinpoint the issue

Artsyladee

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
This is just happening to me this morning! My Lumia 900 is sending out a bunch of old texts this morning as if they were new today. All within the space of about a 1/2 hour. I did, about an hour before this, make setting changes to the email account I have on the phone. I hope that is not what triggered it? Any resolution?

iamfrancisyo

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Had this same exact thing happen to me with my WP7.8 Nokia Lumia 710. I had some text massages re-sent from about 5 months ago! I believe I was searching/reading/writing emails and sms when this occurred. I wonder what's causing this and whether it is preventable.

Romandy Scagsworth

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Same phone, same version and just had this happen today. My phone was just updated from 7.5 last night. Possibly a 7.8 issue only?

Anyways, having my phone resend a 5 month old text is very perplexing. Hope it doesn't happen much more!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett