Tango? I don't even have Mango yet

karrun

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I didn't realize there was a Mango update for my Trophy until today. I have received no update notifications, and I have that option checked. I am on version 7.1 When I go to Zune and check for updates, it tells me my Trophy is up-to-date. I have an unlocked Verizon badged phone that I am using with Page Plus. Is the update Verizon driven? Is that why I haven't received it? Can I manually update?

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I didn't realize there was a Mango update for my Trophy until today. I have received no update notifications, and I have that option checked. I am on version 7.1 When I go to Zune and check for updates, it tells me my Trophy is up-to-date. I have an unlocked Verizon badged phone that I am using with Page Plus. Is the update Verizon driven? Is that why I haven't received it? Can I manually update?

I manually updated mine early every time. Somewhere in this Trophy forum there should be a longish thread with instructions (and I have posted in it, so maybe check my posts to make it easier to find). If any of the download links are dead, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I still have. Should have most of the files on the laptop still.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon