Otterbox defender makes back button randomly not work

RedV412

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got one of these and if you can stand the bulk it works great for protection but I plan to return after I get back because the back button is less responsive at times and I can't figure it out. Doesn't happen when I take the case off, ever. Tried putting a folded piece of paper under the phone to see if it was a gap on the screen protection but doesn't seem to help.

Anyone have one and notice it on the 822? Ideas? Probably swap for Incipio if I don't figure it out.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
That's really odd. I didn't have any such problem with the OtterBox I have. I've switched to the Incipio Feather case for now, though.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I got one of these and if you can stand the bulk it works great for protection but I plan to return after I get back because the back button is less responsive at times and I can't figure it out. Doesn't happen when I take the case off, ever. Tried putting a folded piece of paper under the phone to see if it was a gap on the screen protection but doesn't seem to help.

Anyone have one and notice it on the 822? Ideas? Probably swap for Incipio if I don't figure it out.
I have that exact same problem, so I just turned on high sensitivity

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb