30 Tips to help get the MOST out of your 822

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's a pretty good post from Paul Thurrott's Website that provides 30 Windows Phone 8 Tips to help us enjoy our Nokia 822's even more than we already do. Some tips are basic, and some tips are a bit more advanced like different uses for NFC, uses for the Cloud, OneNote integration, etc. Each brief section has a link that you can click into that provides more detail. Pretty handy.

http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/windows-phone-8-tips-ultimate-compendium

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Should be posted in the Windows Phone 8 thread. These have a lot of good/basic functionality that all WP8 users could use.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
As with anything by Thurrott with his self described genius status, as far as tips go it is a waste of space. It is a list of features. Not a single tip is in that list. All he does is list the things the phone OS can do, which can be gotten from any number of sources including direct from Microsoft, and calls it an ultimate compendium of tips. By this logic, I should post an ultimate compendium of tips for typing on a keyboard; pressing a power button; boiling water; making a sandwich; etc.. I am sorry but as with most stuff with Thurrott, I am seriously unimpressed. Call it a guide to WP 8 features and is a decent summary but that is all it is....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes