Display problem!

Cosmin Dxi

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I am a new user of lumia 625. Phone is nice. I have a question: when you put the phone in full brightness mode, on black screen do you see in the bottom part of display that led lights who light the display? I see them when i use my phone in a dark place with full brightness. When i change the color to white is ok. The problems is only leds. Anyone of you have same problem?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I?m only guessing, but since it isn?t a high-end phone it could simply be normal light bleeding since the display probably isn?t that expensive.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's light bleed. I've got the same. It's also noticeable on low brightness on a white background. The bottom right hand corner has a black blotch. Not overly bothered about it though!

Praveen Abhi

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah...i do see the same when i m in dark..its not the problem it is due ambient light sensor in battery saver mode..which sets the brightness up n down..due to which u r able to see the led lights.....dont worry its normal buddy...i do also face..

Even i do hav l625

formula78

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Can you read well the webpages in the dark with low brightness?which is the best way to read with the 625 to not damage your eyes?, thanks

Sent from my RM-821_eu_spain_435 using Tapatalk

Sanjay Melarcode

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Even i have the same problem. Moreover, improper colour and size display occurs occasionally. Once u lock and again unlock, it becomes okay. There is some serious display problem with all the phones i Gues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05