Case/Protection??

cceller

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found a case for this device?

I have seen a couple on Amazon but hoped someone might share their experience, if any.

Thanks.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd be interested in some suggestions as well. Currently, I'm just using a slip sleeve style case I had for my old 10" Netbook, but would be interested in something more convenient that possibly might allow for usage while still in the case.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd be interested in some suggestions as well. Currently, I'm just using a slip sleeve style case I had for my old 10" Netbook, but would be interested in something more convenient that possibly might allow for usage while still in the case.

This too is exactly what I did. I still have my EEE Pc, which is about the same size, so I recycled the sleeve case I bought for it to use with my T100. If someone takes the plunge and orders a T100 case, post a review here as we'd love to see it...

MA83

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Poetic has been a popular case maker for the ASUS Transformer tablets since the original TF101. Good build quality and great functionality. At that price, it's a steal!

cceller

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Poetic has been a popular case maker for the ASUS Transformer tablets since the original TF101. Good build quality and great functionality. At that price, it's a steal!

Thanks, I have never owned any of their products but think I will give this a shot.

Will post photos if I do.

DrDreadJoy

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I got my T100 for black friday and I have tried various "universal" 10inch tablet cases and non of them were great. Just ok. Then I took a stab at this bad boy and I love it SO much, I wish ASUS had included one in the box.

Amazon.com : VSTN? Asus Transformer Book T100 ultra-thin Smart Cover Case (For Asus Transformer Book T100, Black II) : Computers & Accessories

I got mine for $17 and it is amazing! I folds up great both for standing up and for laying down, it doesn't cover any of the ports, you can use the keyboard dock with it on! And since the memory card sticks out, I was worried that it would not fit with the case on. But it totally does fit and the card can't pop out! If you have a T100, get this case.

Just be careful, this listing is for several different tablets, so make sure you've selected the one for the T100. It only comes in Black that I am aware of.

mstrblueskys

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey - it's kind of dark in here, but I snapped two pics of my Skinomi - it looks pretty darn awesome! The second shot had the flash on.
IMG_20140323_233055.jpgIMG_20140323_233103.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes