apps compatible with lumia 525.......plzzzz helppppppp........

iamfoxxx

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
hey there.......
I am planning to buy lumia 525 and i wanna know few things.
1. how to get the paid apps free.
2. Are most popular apps compatible with 525.
3. duration of free subscription of nokia music to download free music.
plz replyyyyyyy
thanks........

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Your best choice is to use Bing Rewards if you are in a location where its available.
You get free apps, Bing gets your service, developer gets paid.

We do not talk about piracy here, it is currently not possible on WP and likely won't be in the future.

The 525 can run pretty much any app. You're just limited by the memory space.

No idea regarding MixRadio

iamfoxxx

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Your best choice is to use Bing Rewards if you are in a location where its available.
You get free apps, Bing gets your service, developer gets paid.

We do not talk about piracy here, it is currently not possible on WP and likely won't be in the future.

The 525 can run pretty much any app. You're just limited by the memory space.

No idea regarding MixRadio

are apps take too much size in phone or is it games that eats too much space......
because im not that big a gamer.......
and did windows phone 8.1 resolve the save to sd card thing.
i also heard about the bug regarding "OTHERS" IN memory usage as it take lot of space, is this problem persists in lumia 525.....
plzzzz help.......

thanks.....

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
stop begging so much, we're helping, now please stop with the ''plzzzzzzz''s plz.
you're welcome

apps range from very small tools up to massive HD games. it looks like 8.1 will allow installation to the memory card. its still pretty far off though.
Other is no longer the issue it once was.

anandkumar44

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Regarding paid apps most of the apps are free and those few who demands money are worth giving for e.g. wpcentral app. 525 will support most of the apps out there. Nokia music is now Nokia MixRadio with more features. You can assume it's now the iTunes of nokia.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
any idea when does wp8.1 update rollout.....

After April is all we can say with any certainty. We believe, though it hasn't been confirmed, that it will be announced at Build. We have no idea how long it will take to be released after that. For all we know maybe they got pre-approval with carriers and it will come fast. However I don't think that's the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes