Charger and cable issues

07outback

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I love my Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C, but I have found the only charger and cable that charge the unit is the one that came with the unit. I have tried over a dozen different chargers and cables, and haven't seem to find another one that works with the unit.

Has anyone else have this issue? If you know of a charger or a portable charger and cables that work with this tablet I would love to hear about it.

07outback

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Need an additional charger for my office, and 1 for the house. Can also use a portable charger when there is no electrical access for the charger itself, for when using the tablet excessively and still need more power to complete the tasks. But I haven't been able to find a portable charger that works with the tablet either.

dbattenfl2

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My original cable ended up not charging at all. I am using a regular micro USB cable with the original charger. I have also used a charger brick that I had for my Asus TF700.
I think the charger just needs to have high enough output to charge the larger tablet.
I have also charged mine with my car charger as well.

Last edited:

07outback

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been able to charge mine with anything other than what was supplied with the tablet, other than a Nook cable. No other charger seems to work with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon