[Solved]Keyboard vibration issue

murderman

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Fixed got an email from Nokia stating otherwise of such features ..note to self - never make posts while on certain daily pills.

Last edited:

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Keyboard vibration issue

Ok so my phone got dropped from 2nd floor of a building by accident and now the keyboard vibration won't work (idk if it's a setting or not - would really help if somebody knows a secret setting other than "touch" and "Ringtones & Sounds") and IE seems a bit slow compared to new (it has normal wear'n'tear but nothing notice able and no - no screen scratches nor psychically damaged just normal wear'n'tear) also i already emailed nokia about it but sadly it's the weekend -- but i just wanna know will they inspect and repair my phone if need be? i really really love this phone and sadly life just had to kick me in my shins because why not :unhappy:

Note - the vibration works on the 3 buttons at the bottom - Back - Home - Search - so i know it's not the vibration motor so my guess it's could be a settings somewhere
I don't know any windows phone with keyboard vibration....what phone are you using

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon