nokia lumia 525 IMEI got damaged and your phone need to be replaced

piyush kumar4

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
my nokia lumia 525 is not working i take my phone to nokia care center they told me your IMEI got damaged and your phone need to be replaced .but they also told me that if they don't have they lumia 525 they will give me a dumy or seconf hand phone .can anyone help me plzzz why they are saying that and its almost 7 days and i didn't get any msg from them.what does this mean - IMEI damaged ??? and how much time a replacement of a phone take?? if they don't get lumia 525 which type of dumy phone or replacement they will give me .

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Some part of your motherboard must be faulty if the IMEI can't be read by carriers.

IF they don't have a 535... Ask them, point blank. "Are you sending me a new Lumia 535." If they say they are out of stock, demand the next model higher like a 630... If it is warrantied and not user fault they can not give you less value, but they will often give you more if they can not match.

Zuchit

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
..... If they say they are out of stock, demand the next model higher like a 630... If it is warrantied and not user fault they can not give you less value, but they will often give you more if they can not match.....
lol, 630 is a huge downgrade actually. You should ask for Lumia 730 at the least!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes