Windows Central photo contest: Windows 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My pic because max upload filesize for jpg / jpeg is set to 3.81mb my photo file size ticks just under 5mb.. I keep getting a 500 server error when I try to upload... If this is fixed I will upload my pic ;)

The max file size is pretty generous and has been bumped up once already in the last 6 months. As a 1520 user I understand wanting to post a Hi Res shot....

My suggestion, open the file in a photo editor and reduce the size. I use Office Picture Manager and reduce to 2480 on the smallest side. That usually does it.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry everyone, there were delays and then some internal miscommunication on top of that. I'll be announcing the winner right here within the hour! Thanks for your patience!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows 10, shining bright, everywhere

Congratulations FAHMI BASSEM and AllenTexas! You guys are the winners! I will reach out to you shortly via email to get your Fitbit size and mailing info.

Thanks for entering everyone, and again thanks for your patience. :)

View attachment 111209

Windows 10 inspires me as Schools begin!

#WeDo

View attachment 111308

My vision for this shot was to contrast the old with the new and the weathered with the crisp in an unpredictable setting because - Windows 10 will be there/everywhere with a single user experience . . . hint to those reading: likely I'm not the only one hoping for a W-10 flagship phone to replace my Lumia 1020 from which I took this photo in my garage this morning then opened it in the app "Black" and applied the TRI-X 400 Kodak filter to it. For the logo on the wall I created a PowerPoint slide on my PC with the "10" as the shine-through / aura coming from the lit brilliance of the Windows logo and projected this slide onto the inside of the garage door.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10, shining bright, everywhere

Congratulations FAHMI BASSEM and AllenTexas! You guys are the winners! I will reach out to you shortly via email to get your Fitbit size and mailing info.

Thanks for entering everyone, and again thanks for your patience. :)

Thank you for choosing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon