Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence_Leong

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Dear Windowscentral, I would like a Lumia 950XL for my younger sister. I have manage to convince my sister and father to switch to windows phone in the past 6 months from android.

After 3 month with Lumia 640XL, my sister fed up with the performance and camera. Now, she plan to sell it in exchange for a android phone.
Please grant her a powerful Lumia and show her the true potential of Lumia line smartphone.

I'm trying my best effort to retain another window phone user who change from android to window platform :( .

Let's not let windows phone lose another user. If Lumia 950XL is not available/ at least still grant her a Lumia 950. Give her another chance before truly leaving windows phone.

*I'm still rocking with my slim sexy lady , Lumia 925 here. Although it started to feel a little bit obsolete but it still ROCKING!

Arun

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I love Windows.I'm a great fan of Windows but couldn't afford to buy a flagship yet.In my view both Lumias are great but I dream about holding a white Lumia 950 XL.

sazzad shoibal

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950 xl
I am using Lumia 520 for 2 years.so,as a windows phone fan,950 xl is like a dream. I am dealing with hot issue on 520.lumia 950 xl has liquid cooling system.bigger phone,better battery,and a better camera for my photography,enough internal storage,4k for video.mainly for the camera and liquid cooling and better looking,I would choose 950 xl 😃

rictersmith

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The Lumia 950 XL, because when my 5 year old daughter broke the screen on my Lumia 920, she asked Santa at the store, with tears in her eyes, to bring daddy a new phone because she accidentally broke his.
She did also add, so she could play games on it again too.

For myself, it would be to use continum at work to replace my laptop and to become a 950XL evangelist.
Also I would love to use it to test the applications I am moving over into Windows 10.

But more importantly, receiving the Lumia 950XL would make the Christmas wish of a little girl fulfilled:angel:.
Knowing Santa thought she had been good all year and gave her the small little gift she asked of him, would never be forgotten by her.
This would be the story she tells her children and grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon