Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiooli

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I want the 950XL, in fact I need it. I hasn't been released in Brazil yet and I'm hanging on my Lumia 1020 for long enough. Time for an upgrade! I prefer the XL because of the screen size, I'm in love with my brother's 1520 screen.

Simon Cusack

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Really like what Microsoft has done with the 950 and 950 XL, they are really nice phones. Have been using a 930 for work for a while and had android for my personal phone.
Really like where windows 10 is going and have no problems in moving away from android to windows 10.

Jakes Dawsun

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I would choose 950 because i don't need that much.

The reasons? I was recently introduced to Windows Phone (September), I updated my pc with Win10 in both Release (29 July) and Fall Update (12 November) as fast I noticed them and I've been always a Windows fan. I believe that 950 isn't yet "OMG DAT FLAGSHIP!!!", but is such na amazing and powerful device, and i see the huge potential of Win10 Mobile and the new devices! Having one 950 is like having one of the best handsets (MS will come with more certainly) and as a programmer it would open more easily the doors to develop UWP apps and for win10 mobile too (maybe some that support Continuum).

Thanks btw for this chance, good luck to everyone!

tnadera

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I will choose the lumia 950XL because:
- stronger processor
- Larger screen (using Lumia 1520 so need something similar)
- better design in my opinion
- gorilla glass 4 instead of 3
- BETTER BATTERY :)
- much more expensive than the 950 (since it is a free prize then i'll choose the expensive one :)))))

SHTUTYM

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
950, of course

The display is large enough, but not too large,
And because the display of both is the same density, then the smaller screen images are sharper

Joey Ganassa

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 950 for sure. I've held them both and the 950 just feels better in my hand. Don't need the huge screen. That's what I have a Surface 3 for!

itoman

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have a Lumia 950 under my Christmas tree! The reason, well, comfort and ease of use due to the more convenient size of the 950!

CellularMan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I choose the 950XL because I prefer the extra screen space and battery capacity. I've been a continuous windows mobile user since 2008 and would be thrilled to use continuum on a new phone!

Samanthanolan

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950 please.

I'm looking to get the phone as. My boyfriends lumia 920 has convinced me that instead of my crappy Samsung I want to move to windows phone. I love the interface, the camera, and I want this to be my portable workspace for college. I hope I win and thank you for the opportunity

Wim TeDe

May 11, 2014
Visit site
950Xl .., Larger screen.., liquid cooling.., Snapdragon "tm" 810, .... and much much more..
This is it for me.., with the 950XL i will have no disire for any other phone anymore........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon