Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukhtarjnd

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
The Lumia Phones has always being my favorite since i was a kid and it was actually the first phone ill ever use. i just love everything about Microsoft and lumias, All my Friends and families ive tried to convince me to get a phone on other operating system but i didn't change my mind and i'm still proud of it, winning this contest would definitely give me more confidence when i'm with my mates and i would be able to show them the power of the latest flagship phone from microsft.
i would prefer the lumia 950 black because of its 5.2inch screen size and all the new features microsoft has smashed into it...
thanks very much:wink:

Last edited:

avtoj

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Would love to have a L950 for few reasons:
1. Own 950xl and for me is a bit to big
2. Pixel density is better. It's hardly noticeable but when you spend hours on the phone it plays big role.
3. Bit lighter
4. Easy manageable in one hand
5. Will be less hot during games or witching a video or in the pocket of trousers

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd prefer the XL, namely because I'd like to try a bigger screen and because it is full of innovation. Something, I can show my friends and make their jaws hit the floor with, more so than I already do with my 41mp camera phone!

mebby

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The 950XL.

1. It is more like me - bigger dude, bigger screen.
2. Closer to my phone I have use for the last 2 years - Lumia 1520.
3. Faster CPU.
4. Better looking camera/flash setup

I use Windows phones due to integration with other Microsoft services (supposedly) and I got tired of the UX on iOS.

johnnypdx

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I remember when I was a kid I used to expect to win drawings. I have become embittered in my middle age, but somehow the thought of winning a 950 XL brings that nostalgic, hopeful feeling back again. *crosses fingers!*

I would choose a 950 XL mostly because of the value proposition. It's got a bit better specs and the only thing that would make me choose a 950 is the smaller screen size. I've never had a phone with over a 5" screen, so I don't know which I would prefer, so a free huge phone is a decent way to find out!

Sam Velasquez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
950XL. Big clumsy hands can barely operate the 5". Kids are always watching Netflix on my phone and fighting over who gets to hold it because the screen is small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes