Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezelius

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Definitely prefer the 950XL as ever since I have been with a 5.5" phone, I don't think I could ever go back to a smaller screen.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Definitely the 950XL. The 1520 has spoiled me with having a big phone...anything less than a 5.5 inch screen feels like I'm cheating myself of viewing space.

rahool360

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thats confusing both of them looks really good....I think I will go with lumia 950... it is almost the perfect size to carry on pockets....perfect size for my smaller hands and easy to use it as my camera just like the lumia 1020!!!! so pick me :)

michael29angelo

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I really love Windows 10 so I want to win Lumia 950! I love Lumia 950's features! Microsoft has reached a lot of modern technological levels among others. Windows 10 is the number one proof about that. First, Cortana became a personal assistant which acts like an artificial intelligence and a perfect companion! Next, Continuum helps us multitask. It's like your papers, documents, photos, video player, and music player are placed in a large seamless table! Third, Hello is now the greatest and hassle-free security feature among other devices today! Fourth, syncing is very convenient for every tasks we do for documents, photos, videos, music, and so much more! Windows 10 has the Windows Defender which doesn't slow down your computer, whatever you do. It's also very secured for all types of malware, worms, and viruses. Gaming and apps became more efficient to sustain the needs of every users. As what Bill Gates says, "The way to be successful in the software world is to come up with breakthrough software..." Windows 10 is one of the greatest breakthrough that Microsoft had achieved! #WindowsForLife

Rogarh

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
LUMIA 950XL . . . PLEEASEE!! :)

Specially since today I very stupidly dropped my beautiful yellow Lumia 1520 and broke the screen . . .

JRF_1986

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I would go for the Lumia 950XL because I love the overall design of the phone and have always like phablets. Still miss my older 1320!

dmiller1969

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia 950XL would be the perfect vehicle to reintroduce myself back into the Windows Mobile infrastructure. It looks to be an awesome phone! Thanks for this opportunity to win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes