Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Gun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 950, my main reasons:

1. Superior image quality from the camera;
2. Great night shots;
3. Battery life;
4. Here Drive+;
5. Micro SD expansion slot;
6. Windows Hellow (iris scanner);
7. Continuum.

sharmamani83

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
950XL,wife already have 930, and I wanted something bigger. 950 is similar in size.
Also, the additional things like GG4 or 810 are more feature rich.
And most imp thing, 950 does not have FM listed. Not sure if it has it or not.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

If you've found this thread, that means you're interested in submitting another entry in Windows Central's Fa-la-la-liday contest. If you haven't read about the contest yet, go here.

Long story short, we're giving away a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL to one lucky member, and there are plenty of ways to enter.

To submit an entry here in the forums, all you need to do is leave a comment below, and tell us WHICH device you'd choose (Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL), and why!

For additional entry methods, look for the widget on our contest announcement post. Plenty of easy (and fun) ways to enter - and the more entries you complete, the better your chances are of winning!

Good luck!

Need this in my life, It would improve my work flow by tons

Joshc09

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd choose the 950xl because the size is no problem for my hands, the extra battery life is great, and the system performance are just what I need for taking photos and editing on the fly!

Last edited:

KelzioAuditore

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I'd love the 950XL. Beautiful phone, the camera is amazing, and I'm so happy that they added the SD slot for extra storage. My Icon could really use that with how many pictures I take!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes