Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

otv1

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't want the XL, I HAVE to get the XL...not just one , but two. My wife and I refuse to switch phones...but we are going to switch carriers.....from Verizon to AT&T ( guess why ). We are both enthralled with passive voice recognition, and Windows has the best...period. This will be our third windows phone..the HTC , the Nokia 928 ( which we STILL love, and now the XL. We have stuck by your side , through thick and thin...reward us with one XL and save me the cost of purchasing two....times are a bit tough for us , financially. Sincerely , Virgil and Kathi Spitler , 729 N Fairfield Rd , Beavercreek Ohio 45434 :)

hellodav7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Let it be me! I still have my Lumia 920, it’s been faithful and durable but it’s time for an upgrade. I’m in a professional setting and the capabilities of this new device would serve me well.

Licky95

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Let's me say something...
I'm an Italian guy, and I really tried to win a contest too many times, but I failed every single time.
Why I want this Phone? Because I still have a 920, almost non-functional...I have no money, so not...I can't buy another phone. I love WindowsPhone, and I'll support Microsoft for the rest of my life! I hope that this phone will be given to who "REALLY" needs it. Thanks for all Windows Central. :eek:rly:

Murtuza Rupawala

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I want it because my first Lumia i.e. #Lumia720 has been with me now for 3 years and i want to change to a win10 mobile with best processing power. Additionally with continum i wont need to buy a basic PC which i was planning to for home needs. Lumia950xl fits perfectly for my upgrade to my next windows phone. #windowsphoneforever !!!

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I would love this device because of it's beautiful camera. I'm trying to save up but being Canadian, saving up $1000 is a bit hard at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes