Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Lambert

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I've always wanted a Windows phone. I'm also currently converting from Apple to Microsoft, looking to change my Mac for a PC and a Windows Phone would just complete my transition.

anon(4759739)

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I really would like to have the Lumia 950 XL as I am looking for an upgrade from my Lumia 640. With features like Continuum and an awesome QHD display, I could not be happier!

Apfel Schorle

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I would love to win this Smartphone. My Lumia 1020 is dying. And the Lumia 930 I bought on eBay has some serious errors. The display flickers and the speaker microphones don't work. That sucks a lot.

Azikrie

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I love using windows phone. Untill now, I'm still using nokia lumia because it using windows as operating system. Want to buy another but have no enough money.. But honestly, I love to have that Phone.

SolomonIX

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
First time posting here. I'm a former developer-gone-lawyer, preparing to open a new practice. I've recently left my comfortable Linux environment for Windows 10 and continue to edge in to the Microsoft ecosystem, as it is a better fit for what I plan to do. Jumped in to the stack with both feet: Windows 10, Surface Pro, Office365 Business, Skype, Azure for hosting, etc.

I want the Lumia 950 XL to be my first step into the Windows Mobile world and round out my new fan-boi repertoire.

overzenith

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I also need to refresh my old dead Nokia Lumia 920 I preordered on Dec 2012
I have bought 3 Lumias. The second one the Lumia 720 was gone missing
The third one is Lumia 640 XL
All of them got problems however I am still a fan of Windows Phone

I hope this Microsoft Lumia 950 XL will erase all the bad memories of my previous Lumias
(Nokia Lumia 920 is dead because of its own problem and it can not be fixed)

allyns07

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
i want i need lumia 950xl because first i dont have computer i use my lumia 1520 as my daily ...option for research and other thing ..if i will get lumia 950xl i will use it as my pc for preparation of school home work..im university student...thanks all window central for news of window mobile and window ...i l;ove ur your news and every 5 minutes or 2 min im reading ur news thanks...

AADEE SHADU

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm a student ,I love windows ,I want it so badly, plz give it to me coz i can't buy a new one .The continuum feature will help me in my studies. Plz plz plz:unhappy::unhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes