Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
As a teacher, I use my Lumia phones in class as a means to view notes regarding our lecture. The suite of productivity apps have become very helpful to me and my students. With the Lumia 950XL, I can benefit more from the larger screen, albeit smaller than the previous 1520 that I had a year ago. Currently, I'm on Lumia 535, but still it did not disappoint. I want this phone so bad in order to keep me motivated as a teacher, and to showcase the use of technology inside the class.

Isac Morandin

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I need one lumia 950 XL because this phone have amazing camera, amazing speed, amazing and beautful desgin, and one thing who others not have the Continuum mode. Is perfect for gaming, photography and work. Its perfect for me.
Think in future, think lumia 950 XL.

Opethehowdyman

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I would love the 950 XL! I'd be taking pictures of my family and our activities. I'd also love that large screen and continuum. The iris scanner would also be awesome for outdoor use in the winter time.

Wadidiz

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm now a much happier owner of a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL. Why? Because the latest Insider Preview update (10586.71) just fixed almost all of my complaints about missing features and performance. Now I have a state-of-the-art flagship AND a great phone OS. Does the plastic bother me? Not the slightest. I want my $$ use for the inside stuff, not slick, breakable glass and scratchy-denty metal. Besides, I have plans for a shell/case. What about the much-hyped app "problem"? I guess ignorance is bliss because I don't know of anything I'm seriously missing. Maybe more localized apps. The live music recordings alone make it worth it all. Not to mention amazing photo results. Once again, I'm getting more satisfied with my choice towards the cross-device integration of Windows 10 and the hardware superiority. Hope to hey that Windows Phone doesn't disappear.InstagramCapture_7bb4fb75-21a2-4886-a794-c47cad0b0602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes