OnStar's RemoteLink 2.0 gets a rare update and a new UI for Windows Phone

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
OnStar-RemoteLInk-Hero.jpg

GM has finally pushed out an update for its RemoteLink OnStar app for Windows Phone. The last time we wrote about this app was when it was released way back in August 2013. Yesterday (we're a little behind), version 2.0 landed on the Store and with it a new UI, some bug fixes, and a few new additions.

For those who do not drive a Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC, OnStar (OnStar.com) is a smart system for vehicles that does everything from safety (Advisor, roadside assistance) to remote starting, trip planning and even managing your OnStar Wi-Fi, hotspot. The key to the system though is the smartphone app that lets you control all of this remotely.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

DWPGQ

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
My onstar app stopped working recently. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it with no luck. I have a lumia 830 with windows 8.1 running the latest software. when I try and use the app, it just freezes at the same spot every time and will not load up fully. It makes it to the white screen with the OnStar logo in blue in the center and just stays there.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon