Email is broken ? help us fix it (and maybe win a new Windows Phone in the process!)

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
email-iphone6-galaxys6edge-lumia925-q10.jpg

We've all been there. Maybe you're there now. You switch over to your email app and there's this tremendous stack of unread messages. Some are important to you, some to your boss, a lot are crap. Increasingly it seems all but impossible to keep on top of it all ? which do you need to read? Which need an immediate response? Which can you just delete without even opening? It's like you can never win? but what if you could?

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Why is it a joke? Works ok for me...been using win10 and it works well( very similar to maestro email).

Are you trolling? :D

The list is endless... Cant edit emails when forwarding. A VERY SERIOUS problem, I probably dont have to give you an exmple.

As Office365 user I am primarly using Exchange email from Microsoft. I have a one inbox where I get my personal and work emails. HOW IN THE HELL WE CANT SELECT AN ALIAS when sending emails??? This is INSANE from Microsoft really.

Also as probaly many others Im organizing emails to subfolders in the server side. Its a very nice design that we cant receive notifications from those emails. Microsoft must have thought that only subfolders people have are spam and whatnot. Bunch of idiots really, and im sad to say this.

I have just received an video via email. I would like to open it in to movie maker, edit and share it. How do I do this?

This list is just endless. Sure, you can recieve and send emails but as an "smart phone" or "business smart phone" its a ******* joke.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon