How to use 'Continue on PC' for Android and iOS in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
continue-on-pc-hero-01.jpg

The new "Continue on PC" function lets you easily share web pages between your phone and PC.
The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is on its way, and it's bringing a bunch of awesome features that we can't wait to regularly use. One feature is the ability to link your iPhone or Android with your PC, allowing you to quickly "Continue on PC" with whatever you were viewing in the browser on your phone. Since we all know about the sad state of Windows 10 Mobile, this is a welcome addition for anyone who's recently made the switch over to a different mobile OS. Here's how to get everything set up, as well as how to use the feature on Android and iPhone.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

krabago

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I think this feature is nice to have but I was wondering if there is a way to Continue on another PC? If I can go from phone to PC, I would think there should be a way to go from my Surface Pro to my Desktop (both running Windows 10 FCU). I know you can add a page to the reading list but there doesn't appear to be a direct way. Is this possible or am I asking for too much?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes