How do you upload pics on the WP app for windows phone?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I want to share my #TileArt pics on the forum but cant find how to do it on my windows phone app??

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows central app

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you use OneDrive? You can always create a public folder there, copy the image there, set the folder to share with anyone and attach the link in the forum.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Ah I just used the PC version of the site, a little frustrating but ill do it the "Long way" lol thanks so much though for your help 😊

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Press the + button then the attach button. Edit: Now I can't see the images I've attached, it used to work 😒

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150317_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150317_0001.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 5
  • wp_ss_20150317_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150317_0002.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 4

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Always prefer using the tapatalk app, it features attachmentsof pictures and you can also inline images with the post, its quite neat and fast, while using a PC or a laptop will be a long process which can be avoided... It will take time to get accustomed to using the app but its worth the time...

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Always prefer using the tapatalk app, it features attachmentsof pictures and you can also inline images with the post, its quite neat and fast, while using a PC or a laptop will be a long process which can be avoided... It will take time to get accustomed to using the app but its worth the time...

I suppose anything that's worth having you must have patience in learning it. I just didn't have the option to add the pic, I downloaded it and it didn't recognize my windows phone central id and had to set up a new one, disappointed with it. But thanks so much for your advice. 😊

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Another vote for the Tapatalk app. Once you learn how to use it, it is quite nice. Weird you couldn't log into your current Windows Central account with it though. I use it to read 5 different forums and it logged into all of them with no problems.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I suppose anything that's worth having you must have patience in learning it. I just didn't have the option to add the pic, I downloaded it and it didn't recognize my windows phone central id and had to set up a new one, disappointed with it. But thanks so much for your advice. 😊
That's weird, maybe some app authentication issue but make sure when the app opens the first time it asks for a ID and that it the tapatalk ID. So if you enter your Mobile Nations passport ID( Windows Central ) it simply wont work ! You have to either login through a facebook account or create a ID and then after uts setup you can add the windows central forum in the tapatalk client !
I am sure if you it will work for you next time. cheers 😉👍

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Another vote for the Tapatalk app. Once you learn how to use it, it is quite nice. Weird you couldn't log into your current Windows Central account with it though. I use it to read 5 different forums and it logged into all of them with no problems.

Yes tried all versions of the username, used my name here and the email I used to set up my account with and no joy 😒.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
That's weird, maybe some app authentication issue but make sure when the app opens the first time it asks for a ID and that it the tapatalk ID. So if you enter your Mobile Nations passport ID( Windows Central ) it simply wont work ! You have to either login through a facebook account or create a ID and then after uts setup you can add the windows central forum in the tapatalk client !
I am sure if you it will work for you next time. cheers 😉👍

Thank you so much 😊

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Ok im giving the Tapatalk app another go so im uploading a pic here. Hope it works.

Attachments

• 4ea85fbe-2751-48d8-937a-22a23a2e3ee2_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    4ea85fbe-2751-48d8-937a-22a23a2e3ee2_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon