What features will we need in the next Build of Windows phone 10?

dharma teja1

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
What features we need in the next Build of Windows phone 10?

Hi guys..I am posting some features I want in next build of wp 10..
1. New Lock Screen ,that should include picture password,Lock pattern..etc.
2. Change in some tile sizes large tile,Vertical tile ...And Interactive tiles could be great idea..
3. Transparent Notification bar.Include Mobile data,NFC,Torch in quick settings.
Music player in Notification bar could look great.Bluetooth file transfer should show in notification bar.
4.App sorting @ app list..Include Most used,Recently used,Recently installed,Alphabetical order etc..
5.Change in UI of Store app , Music & Video app , Games app.
Video app should support more formats.
6.Some security option to lock apps with pin and pattern.
7.Develop important apps asap.Fill the app gap. Release more API'S to developers.
8.For upcoming phones should support 3GB RAM,New processors,Notification LED ,Fingerprint scanner,3D touch,Support more types of sensors etc.
9. Cortana should be available in all regions.And include latest features.
10.Rethink of "NOKIA".Bring it back.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: What features we need in the next Build of Windows phone 10?

How about a more practical list for the next build.
1. Reliable SIM card connectivity, phone calls, texts, mms.
2. Ability to use the "back" button from the all apps list back to the start screen
3. Word, Excel, Powerpoint apps available.
4. Fix the UI so it works with one hand comfortably (controls back at the bottom where they belong, etc.)
And a couple pie-in-the-sky that will never happen.
5. Backup entire user data partition to the cloud so you don't lose settings, game progress, etc. for "non compliant" apps.
6. A tool to run on your PC to make a local backup.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

A feature to keep idiots who don't understand what the Insider program is for from installing the preview builds.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

A 3g lock is required like in android.
That's the problem MS have. I can't think of anyone I know who has any use of such a feature. Yet for others it's "required". So how can MS please everyone? Those who don't "require" it don't want pages of irrelevant settings, those who do "require" it want it to be front and centre.
Tough choices.

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

1. Reliable SIM card connectivity, phone calls, texts, mms.

I second this point. I understand it's a technical preview, and at least on my end I expected something of a rollback at some point (MMS being lost in upgrade in this update), but hopefully the next one won't require a rollback. I don't really want to roll back again and reset all my 2FA tokens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium