MInor problems with build 10080

vlacocabios

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
My installation was problem free, and most everything seems to be working... after 2 hard resets... However, i have a major issue with onenote preview. App installs and syncs everything fine, displays all my notebooks, and looks beautiful- problem is i cant seem to be able to write anything... I try to work on my notes or create new ones, no matter how hard or often i tap at the screen , no keyboard... I only got it a couple of times when i created a new note, but most times when i tap inside the notes to write something nothing happens... It's not an office related bug, since word appears to be working perfectly. The other problem I have found so far has to do with keyboard download. I tried downloading the greek language keyboard, and the process gets stuck at "preparing to download". Anyone else???

Jessy Tremblay

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have this problem too. I tried to hard reset... but no result. I think you can roll back to 8.1 install the language and update to 10. The problem with that is, it's always better to hard reset the phone after the update. OR if you need to hard reset, you will loose the keyboard anyway,

I'll do it because I use the keyboard (with suggestion) ALL the time. I'll tell you if it work great.

lumia 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon