Mobile Build 10149 is as Smooth & Fast as Official WP8.1..!!!

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile version Build 10149 is Smooth and Fast as official WP8.1

This new build may reach us by next week.

Notable Changes in 10149
- Build is so fast and responsive compared to 10136
- Address bar in the Microsoft Edge browser has been moved to the bottom of the screen
- New shortcuts for the flashlight and toggling data
- An extra row of shortcuts in the action center
- Polished Start Screen

Screen Shots of Build 10149
1-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-Ekran-startowy-centrum-akcji.jpg
2-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-Microsoft-Edge.jpg
3-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-Microsoft-Edge-ustawienia.jpg
4-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-lista-aplikacji.jpg
5-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-latarka.jpg
6-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-oszczedzanie-baterii.jpg
7-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-ustawienia-telefon.jpg
8-Windows-10-Mobile-Build-10149-pdf.jpg

Hope this build be much responsive and can be installed on a daily driver.
How many will install this build once its released.?

Source: msmobile

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
A broken phone is more responsive than 10136. That was a Grade A number one POS! It not only wasn't worth installing, it wasn't even worth THINKING about installing.

nblots

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
10136 has been somewhat glitchy on my 928, but have been using as my daily driver since last Friday. It's been getting better and better. Looking forward to next build even more!

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
A broken phone is more responsive than 10136. That was a Grade A number one POS! It not only wasn't worth installing, it wasn't even worth THINKING about installing.

Its Alpha Version of the OS and is meant for Testing purpose. Microsoft has already told that not to install the TP on your daily driver.
Then what will you say about the very first Windows 10 build released for Windows Phone..??!!!!
If you are not willing to test just quit. there's official 8.1 waiting for you.
You had avoided their warning and installed TP and complaing that a Broken phone is more responsive than TP.
Let me see that Phone.. Can you Please put a pic of that amazing phone..:cool:

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
This isn't my default driver. And you know what? Up until two builds ago it wasn't bad. Then out came 10080, and that just sucked balls. Should have never been released. And then along comes 10136, which basically must have been it's evil twin. This crap is getting old. If they actually tested it over the weekend, and released it on Monday, you know it didn't get tested. Who is going to spend the weekend, restoring their phone.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I really hope windows 10 brings defaultapps to open files...

Really annoying everytime I want to open a pdf, I need to choose adobe -_-

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
The different builds work differently for different people and different hardware. That is the reality

I went back to 8.1 because 10136 was very not working well on my 1520. I am waiting for the next build to try it again rather than complaining.

Operating systems do not always go linear in stability for many, many reasons. You need to understand and accept that rather than complain.

vivekgiri_7

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Story get changed guys......
No build 10149......
Its "10151" now
With whole new tile animations and much more. ^.^
(check wmpoweruser for leaked video)

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hope this build be much responsive and can be installed on a daily driver.
How many will install this build once its released.?
Not if you still can't get texts announced and read to you. Every new release includes lots of trivial cosmetic changes but still not the second most important thing a phone does next to making calls? Until a build can do the very basics, people like me can't use it and give useful feedback on the other aspects.

Kevin Smith6

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Not if you still can't get texts announced and read to you. Every new release includes lots of trivial cosmetic changes but still not the second most important thing a phone does next to making calls? Until a build can do the very basics, people like me can't use it and give useful feedback on the other aspects.

I have to agree on the basics. I used 10136 for several days, many hard resets and different configs and I couldn't get MMS to work to save my life. I love the direction MS is going but b4 a build is released make sure the basics are covered, phone calls and messaging.

ahumeniy

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
This morning I got a notification to update (I'm on 10136) and after restart my phone seemed really faster (I have a Lumia 640) There were barely any "resuming" and there was no lag between tapping a tile and opening that app. Only problem is I can't donwload or update apps anymore (Getting 0x80073cf9) I'm trying resetting right now.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

Announcing texts and having them read to you at least for me is something that would be nice but not necessary. Helpful but not necessary for me. I will install the TP on my 1520 when I can use the calendar and email and make calls on the 1520 like I can now with 8.1.1, and my band syncs and stays connected . Everything else is gravy!

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
notice how the tiles in the lower half of the start screen look exactly like the ones shown in the windows 10 announcement.

that special gradient style tiles
windows-10-microsoft-family.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05