Am I the only person that can not access the mobile version of Facebook on my Microsoft Edge?

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook.com on Microsoft Edge

No, you are not only one. Me (my Lumia 930) too, cannot access it. Only desktop version.

Psicomartin

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site

Ditto
Well in my case I had to use the desktop version in order to get into Facebook, which by the way... I can't use the app.
*At first it did not open by touching it
*I proceed to uninstall, maybe a glitch/bug, so I'll install it again.
*At store beta, download is not successful, due to error code 0X80073D05

But if you really wanna use FB, use desktop mode on Edge, that'll work.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Well, Edge doesn't have the option to switch between Mobile and Desktop User-Agent String yet. It's comming in a future build though.
BTW, if you really wanna access the mobile version, can't you just go to m.facebook.com ?

Gabriel Paiva2

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site

Well, Edge doesn't have the option to switch between Mobile and Desktop User-Agent String yet. It's comming in a future build though.
BTW, if you really wanna access the mobile version, can't you just go to m.facebook.com ?
It does now. But the mobile version of facebook.com is not rendering in the new build. I thougt at first this was a problem with my phone. Now, I see I'm not the only one.

Saif Az

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site

I just installed Windows 10149 a few hours ago, and every single app is running smoothly, on my 640 xl dual sim.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Gabriel Paiva2

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site

I just installed Windows 10149 a few hours ago, and every single app is running smoothly, on my 640 xl dual sim.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
We are talking about Microsoft Edge not rendering m.facebook.com. Not about the actual app

Mark P Andrews

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site

Just installed 10149 on Lumia 928 and having the same issue. I'm also having trouble with mail.Office365.com and my corporate SSO. Wondering if they are related. Is there a Windows Insider way to report this so that is get addressed in the next build?

wiilweer

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site

It seems to be that edge is reporting a bad screen resolution. For example my Lumia925 reports that its screen is 341x569

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Yup. A lot of the text goes down the screen. Some of it seems to be code too perhaps.
Weird.

Other mobile sites DO work in Edge.
The only one to be FUBAR like that so far is Facebook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium