Post the first thing that u would like to have in the next WM10 build

Lelouche Lamperouge

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,
This topic is for people to voice out what they think they really miss in the current windows 10 mobile build or your expectations for the next build.

As the topic starter my demand for next build is:
Fix the loading... Resuming... Screen in start. (THIS especially is very imp as it's so frustrating when I really want do something urgent and this pops out. Hope it's fixed in the next build.)

What r yours?😉

Steve Thackery

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Repeating audible notifications (i.e. a bleep every few minutes if I have an unread SMS). Optional, obviously, with:

1/ User-selectable sound
2/ User-selectable repeat interval
3/ User-selectable apps that can have a repeating notification (e.g. some people might want it for a missed call, or unread email).
4/ Defaults to off, for those who hate the idea

All this is doable NOW on any Android phone.

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Two things, actually :

A way to get more notifications details on the lockscreen (Atm, you basically have to choose 5 apps that will display an icon and an app that wil display a few details.. I used to love it like that, but then I started to get wayyyy too much apps to see everything on the lockscreen)
That would include, why not, a REAL "Live lockscreen" app that could be entirely interactive.

And the Notification Center we have on W10 PC (the style, I mean). Transparent/Blurry. Really classy.

Lelouche Lamperouge

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Repeating audible notifications (i.e. a bleep every few minutes if I have an unread SMS). Optional, obviously, with:

1/ User-selectable sound
2/ User-selectable repeat interval
3/ User-selectable apps that can have a repeating notification (e.g. some people might want it for a missed call, or unread email).
4/ Defaults to off, for those who hate the idea

All this is doable NOW on any Android phone.

Yes but is this the most imp feature u ever want on WP?

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Things we had in WP 8.0 and WP 8.1.

For me the big ones are:
History for individual contacts
Notifications at a contact level
Bluetooth functioning like it used to in my car

Without those WP10 will be dead to me. I don't want continuum. I want my phone to be able to do the things it used to do.

Also, being able to open a new photo without having to wait 5 minutes would be nice.

Last edited:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what you call it but when I open links, it opens the app

Example. If someone send me a link to a youtube video on WhatsApp. When I click the link, I want it to prompt me to open an app or which app I want to open to view the link...Same for facebook links, Instagram links etc etc. Any link where there is a corresponding app!

autigeralum83

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I want Groove Music to remember where I was in my 13-hour audiobook, without me having to search for 10 minutes to find my place.
I want to start my Ford with Microsoft Sync and have it recognize the phone is mounted to the dashboard.
I want Groove Music to have "genre" sorting.
I want my 8.1 unified inbox back.
I want to forward an email with attachments and not have them stripped off, unless I first download every one of them to the phone.

SonOfDad

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Universal inbox and a fraking favourites button onscreen in the browser BOTH things that had been around for a very LONG time!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I want Groove Music to remember where I was in my 13-hour audiobook, without me having to search for 10 minutes to find my place.
I want to start my Ford with Microsoft Sync and have it recognize the phone is mounted to the dashboard.
I want Groove Music to have "genre" sorting.
I want my 8.1 unified inbox back.
I want to forward an email with attachments and not have them stripped off, unless I first download every one of them to the phone.

I agree with you on the last point

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon