Misc Questions

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Since it looks like Windows 10 Mobile is going to be coming out pretty soon I decided to grab myself a cheap 640 from Best Buy to try it out. After a bit of doing thanks to a Wifi bug I've finally got everything set up and updated and 2 things seems to elude me.

Individual Linked Inboxes and with that different icons for different Linked Inboxes. My set up on my 920 looks like this with 8.1 https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid...BB9C4ADCBD31D12!46017&authkey=AAS9L0sCLfCMdKY

I have 4 email accounts on my 920 from 2 different organizations and my personal email. Because of this I've been keeping things in different linked inboxes with different icons to easily differentiate between them on the lock screen. Is it possible to do the same in W10 mobile?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So you basicly want individual icons for every mail account? Well that's pretty much easy. Go to your Outlook mail, go to hamburger menu, long press desired account and choose pin to start. All done.

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I want 1 - 1 - 2. With 8 and 8.1 I was able to do this. Pinning the individual account won't accomplish what I want and doesn't change the icons on the start menu or the lock screen.

BryceMD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Currently the best you can do is pin each one on the start and have each display on the lock screen. They will not have separate icons, but will have separate spaces on the lock screen. Also, no linked inboxes. It is a highly requested feature(several thousand in the feedback app) which I am sure will be added, but currently what you want cannot be done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2