Questions about my Issues

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
So a few issues I've been seeing lately that I wanted to get your opinion and feedback on.

I am running the latest Fast Insider build on my 950 XL, and for the most part it is running smoothly. There are a couple issues that are kinda annoying though, but not sure if it's the OS, or my hardware, or something else.

• When viewing my photos, sometimes the most recent photos/videos don't load.
    I think this could be due to OneDrive (more on that later) not syncing correctly.​
  • Sometimes when the photos are viewable again, they are corrupted (all green, artifacts, half the image is there, etc). This completely ruins the image, and since I use onedrive to backup the images, that image is lost forever.
  • When adding music to my MicroSD card via my PC, it all copies over, but then if I soft reset the device, all the music is gone.
  • Groove isn't playing any music. It sees my local music, but then just spins at 0:00 and doesn't play anything or give any messages.
  • Sometimes the screen freezes and I have to soft reset to get out (tried the volume button 3 times trick, nothing.)
  • Messenger sometimes doesn't pop up the keyboard when I select the textbox. Have to clear the app from the task list in order to fix.

For the Picture/Music issue, this is pretty frustrating, because I can't be sure if the picture I just took will still be there, and I have lost pictures that were important, even older pictures have gotten corrupted. I have a feeling it is due to OneDrive, and possibly if a reset occurs or bad internet connection during a sync, it would corrupt the image.

I'm wondering if it's also my MicroSD card that could be at fault?

Thoughts?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
There's a chance that it's your SD Card (Micro) that's at fault. Try using a different card - at least we can eliminate or verify something after.

As for Messenger, that happened in my L1020, too, but not often, so it could be an app issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon