950 Stuck in App List

CoachLinton

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what is going on with my phone, it's probably going to require a hard reset, but I thought I would ask just in case anyone else has had this happen.

I was launching app corner,hate it, but with no Kid's corner it's my only option, my daughter turned the phone off and then when I turned it back on it was stuck in the app list. I can get the settings by swiping down. Some of the apps I can launch from Cortana, but I can't get out of this view. I've soft reset, pulled the battery, tried launching app orner again, and let it just sit there. Nothing. Any suggestions?

Posted here since I'm on 14390 on my ATT 950. Didn't know if it might be something with the build.

wp_ss_20160716_0001.jpg

CoachLinton

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
So I let it sit for a little longer and an app showed up on the screen. I decided to try and pin it to start, well apparently all of my start screen layout is gone. All of the tiles POOF gone. So I could pin items that show up, but only a couple of apps are in the list now. Not sure that I can wait out if they are all going to slowly appear. Anyone else have this happen to them?

CoachLinton

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I tried that, but it wanted to keep crashing. I tried connecting it to see if I could get Continuum to work, nothing. Multiple soft resets and battery removals. On Sunday, I decided that I really needed to get it back into a usable state so on I bit the bullet. After doing a hard reset everything went back to normal. Just going to have to say it was a fluke thing.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I tried that, but it wanted to keep crashing. I tried connecting it to see if I could get Continuum to work, nothing. Multiple soft resets and battery removals. On Sunday, I decided that I really needed to get it back into a usable state so on I bit the bullet. After doing a hard reset everything went back to normal. Just going to have to say it was a fluke thing.
Like a notebook,,,,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon