Outlook mail [17.7369.40488.0] Unable to write @ in my emails!

kaaremai

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm not completely sure when this bug was introduced, but i cannot write @ in my emails anymore. Outlook removes the @ and replaces ALL text with a blue color. It does not matter how and i what context i write the @.

From what i can read on the internet, it seems that outlook wrongly marks everything as a mention when writing the @ no matter how you wrote it.

If i want to write mymail@gmail.com then as soon as i write the @ it removes it and marks everything with blue color.

It is beyond my comprehension how microsoft can oversee such an obvious bug. Do they not test their code at all?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not completely sure when this bug was introduced, but i cannot write @ in my emails anymore. Outlook removes the @ and replaces ALL text with a blue color. It does not matter how and i what context i write the @.

From what i can read on the internet, it seems that outlook wrongly marks everything as a mention when writing the @ no matter how you wrote it.

If i want to write mymail@gmail.com then as soon as i write the @ it removes it and marks everything with blue color.

It is beyond my comprehension how microsoft can oversee such an obvious bug. Do they not test their code at all?

this happens in the outlook mail app? I can type in the @ sign without any issues
Do you have the latest app updates?
And what OS version are you on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes