Windows 10 Mobile build 15063 Discussion (Redstone 2; Fast Ring)

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyway, it's still not an official release.

"official" is just an status, the same build on fast ring will eventually be on production as soon as they deem it good enough, history tells us this build is good enough by their standards,

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
MS screw1ng consumers again......
Acer Jade Primo is what? 1 and half years in the market? And will not get the CU?
A fairly recent phone doesn't get the update?

Lumia 532, 535, 735, 435...............none will get the update......?? Seriously?

Will these people ever learn??

And today I found out that :

stats.jpg

Superb job Microsoft!! Great job you've been doing!!!........You're running out of feet to shoot.....
Nadella = Ballmer 2.0

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
That chart makes no sense whatsoever. Android is a mobile/tablet OS, Windows is a PC/tablet OS. In other news; oranges have overtaken apples in the apple juice market.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Totally the fault of the insider build. No reason to look any further into the matter, like using the search feature.

Am I the only one that can no longer run dual SIMs in a 950xl? You can turn each on individually by itself, but cannot run both at the same time. When one is on, the other turns off. Both work fine together in my HP x3, but not in the 950xl. I get the x3 runs one at LTE and the other on 3g and the 950xl runs one at LTE and the other at 2G. There is 2G service in our area. In fast ring running latest build on up-to-date firmware. Is it 15063 or something else?

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Soon people will be ditching apple juice and go for orange juice...
Being a smartphone/tablet market, means that people are ditching computers/laptops and going for smartphones/tablets (cheaper and more portable and they do the exact same regular tasks as a laptop)......what does Microsoft have to compete in that market apart from Surface?.......yep......0
Smartphones from MS are a joke.
Surface is the only actual decent product they have......but that's not enough.

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
One thing is certain and I quote the following from the page where the chart is:

"This is a milestone in technology history and the end of an era.
It marks the end of Microsoft’s leadership worldwide of the OS market which it has held since the 1980s.
It also represents a major breakthrough for Android which held just 2.4% of global internet usage share only five years ago."

Blab all you want.
The numbers for market share are there splashed in everybody's screen.
Math doesn't lie.
MS is now officially off the throne. Their fault.

Just to wrap it up.......Lumia 950XL is now at 299€ in my country.....and it still doesn't sell.

anon(9603734)

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
My 950 had a random restart on Wednesday, the first for a couple of weeks. When I woke up today, Windows Hello wasn't working. It was fine when I went to bed last night, I left my phone on overnight as always, but this morning there was no Windows Hello sign-in.

I looked at the Settings and it appears that my previous Hello setup had just somehow disappeared from the device. There was no "Improve Recognition" option you would expect to see on that Settings page, just the option to set up.

It's working again now I've set it up again, but I shouldn't have needed to have even done that.

I'm on build 15063.0, having reverted to Release Preview ring on updating to the build a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from mTalk

Wietse-0803

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Is it already possible to opt out from insider on the latest build 15063.2 for mobile? It should be possible because 15063 is a release build in my opinion. Looking forward to your responses :).

Sakitumi

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Few days ago I installed on Lumia 640 dual sim the Redstone 2 update; coming from Anniversary Update. So far 2 issues: Glance screen doesn't work nor its usual menu exists anymore. Keyboard doesn't pop up in Edge. Has anyone found a solution for these problems, in case you've got them too? Thanks in advance.
Later edit: Glance appears only when the phone is charging, copy text from google search bar is not working and random reboots.
Latest edit: I did a hard reset and it seems all my previous issues are gone while one appeared: Can't download additional language packs.

Last edited:

mathieu dumora

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with drive mode tile, she appears and disappear I don't why. but it seems to me the tile appears one or two days before a new build. So I predict a new insider build soon.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
950XL, 15063.2:

Designated Camera button not working every time, maybe 40-50% of the time.

Pictures look bad (manual focus hard to use, still producing a badly focused picture:().

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having Hotspot issues? I'm seeing that my laptop thinks the connection is Bluetooth when its set to wifi and wifi when its set to Bluetooth.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
New build out now. 15063.138

Here's what's new in Windows 10 build 15063.138:

Addressed issues with updated time zone information.
Security updates to Scripting Engine, libjpeg image-processing library, Hyper-V, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Adobe Type Manager Font Driver, Internet Explorer, Graphics Component, Active Directory Federation Services, .NET Framework, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Microsoft Edge and Windows OLE.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon