Free New App - Dub Me Now

mrhan

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I just wanted to post a new app that my company has launched. It is called Dub. As you all may be wondering what this app is, here is a short FAQ:

What is Dub?
Dub gives you a simple, smart way to exchange business contact information from your mobile phone. The contact data loads directly to your mobile address book and updates automatically whenever a contact changes information (phone, email, address, etc.). Dub eliminates the need to swap, save, enter or update business card data.
How it works (for smart phones - BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Google Android)
1. Sign up for Dub (it's free!) and download Dub to your phone.
2. Send a Dub invite by text or email from your phone.
3. Your contact accepts the invite and your profile details load directly into his or her mobile address book and synchs with Outlook.
4. You're connected! Tag or add notes to your contact's profile to remember context of your connection.
5. Change your profile ? new job, new address, email, phone, etc. ? and all your Dub contacts get your updates instantly. Any changes your Dub contacts make are automatically updated in your smart phone address book.
Always current, always connected.

To begin, go to www.dubmenow.com and register for a free account. I would be more than interested to hear feedback for improvements and features.

mrhan

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
In the new and updated Dub, the following features will be added to the existing application:

New features include:

DUB ID –your unique username or identifier allowing you to exchange information without having to give out your mobile number or email address.
Group DUB – the ability to exchange contact information with multiple people at once during a meeting, conference, seminar or other large group gathering.
Google Maps – Never forget where you met someone again – this feature loads the location and address where the invite took place into your contact’s information.
CRM Integration -- Dub now sync’s with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM and Siebel.
Twitter – DUB invites displayed on Twitter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon