Looking for a good SSH client

securityscaper

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking at (finally) leaving my Palm OS Treo 700 and getting the Touch Pro 2. One of my killer apps would be a good SSH client that allows me to take advantage of the screen real estate of the TP2. Anyone have suggestions for such an SSH client?

dougsyo

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking at (finally) leaving my Palm OS Treo 700 and getting the Touch Pro 2. One of my killer apps would be a good SSH client that allows me to take advantage of the screen real estate of the TP2. Anyone have suggestions for such an SSH client?
I'm using zaTelnet Pro on my BJ2 (non-touch). It gives me the full screen. I haven't tried the full-screen version.

I once fixed a backup problem with it sitting at Denny's for breakfast. They have a trial version, $19.95 to buy. Highly recommended.

Doug

securityscaper

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
PocketPuTTY works great for me. Supports WVGA on the TP2, and the hardware keyboard.
Oh, and it's free.

http://www.pocketputty.net/

Cool, thanks!

I've never used Windows Mobile and it's confusing to me whether an application supported on a previous version of WM will be stable on a newer version of WM.

So.....since you have it working on the TP2, can you tell me if you are able to get a full 80x25 terminal to display on the screen?

Also, have you been able to map keys such as ESC, pipe, backslash, forwardslash, etc to hardware keys on the TP2?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett