mTools Beta 0.6

mtoolsapp

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello folks at WMExperts,

I'd like to introduce to you mTools, a project I am working on with computer science and engineering students at my university in conjunction with Guiang Corporation. We are working towards bringing this to the Windows Mobile Marketplace.

This app allows you to sync your files, contacts, and phone settings on a cloud server. Among other things, it acts as a file sharing application and there is currently no space limit on our server. You can access all of your files on our web interface.

I've attached the CAB file for installation. Please download it, test it, and give us feedback if you have the time. Thank you!

For more information and to sign up, please visit:
http://mtools.guiang.net

Badger#WP

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how much I like my info being stored on any server no matter how secure you or any other company says it is. I have no problem keeping my files backed up on my own machine at home and on my phone. i can do a hard reset and have my phone right back to where I left off with in minutes even if I'm not home.

Cool project and for the simple minded I'm sure it will work. I just like to keep my information more secure and know where I left it and who can't see it. I do not use any type of back up system that goes online to backup or restore my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes