First Nokia WP7 handset!

wreed

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I like that sleek look. I have never owned a Nokia phone, how is their reputation in regards to battery life?

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So does anyone know if this would work on Sprint if it had the same quadband CDMA radios as the meego version? Because I would buy this immediately, if that were the case.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I like it, and I can't wait to see it out on the market. If they keep making phones like this, then Nokia will be back in the game.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hm, I kinda like it. Looks like one of many very nice WP7 phones we'll be seeing alongside the Mango release.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So does anyone know if this would work on Sprint if it had the same quadband CDMA radios as the meego version? Because I would buy this immediately, if that were the case.
I highly doubt this one will have any CDMA radios at all... If the rumors prove true and this is their first device which is said to launch in Europe and some other parts of the world first then CDMA radios are pointless. Plus CDMA sucks lol :p

Edit: oh and as far as I know the N9 is GSM only as well.

Neofire

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I dont like the design that much, though just a prototype its good to see some progress. But I want to see something unique not a reused design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes