Trouble Uploading to Facebook

tmorningstar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Over the past couple of months, I've had zero luck uploading my pics to Facebook. I don't get an error message or anything. It acts like it's uploaded the picture but it's never actually there on FB. I've done it in the past but as of late, it simply will not work. Anybody else having this problem? Anybody have and solutions? Thanks

BTW, I'm using the HTC Arrive on Sprint

dirtbikr

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have had this happen and then I restart my phone and they ALL upload. Try restarting and see if that fixes it. I only notice this happening when I try and upload a picture and I don't have good service, then the queue gets backed up and nothing gets uploaded. If that doesn't do it, just delete and re-add your facebook account from the email and accounts page.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
It happens to me once in a while. When it does happen, I remove the caption (if any) from the offending pic, exit out of camera app completely, and try again. Also doing a reboot helps.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It only happens to me when I try to upload multiple pics quickly. I just load one, wait a minute or so, then load another. Hasn't failed since I started using this method.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon