How important is...specific auxiliary functions

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
This completely depends on what stage you are in your life. I never cared about a camera on a phone until I had kids. It's simply not possible to carry my digital camera 24/7 and there have been MANY amazing moments i've been able to capture using my phone camera. Regretfully, most of them, when trying to print, turn out LOUSY. But, I typically view those pics on my 52" LCD which always has a screen saver on or my tablet which has a screen saver or my little pictures smart tile.

I do agree to some extent, you shouldn't expect miracles. But, there are some smartphones that take better pics than others. For me, its one of the primary features I look for. That being said, I keep hearing Nokia has the best photo sensors on the market. If that is true, I will be all over them when they come out.

exactly what i was referring too.. people ARE expecting miracles.... but what can u do.....
i personally like the Pics coming out of my phone , already better then the camera i use to have a phew years back LOL. i travel allot and 99% of my traveling pics /vids are from my phone ... and I just cant complain bout my 720p camera….

we gona basically have 3 options after mango

HTC = sound
Samsung = screen
Nokia = Camera

pick your Poisson ,

jimmy1one

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
exactly what i was referring too.. people ARE expecting miracles.... but what can u do.....
i personally like the Pics coming out of my phone , already better then the camera i use to have a phew years back LOL. i travel allot and 99% of my traveling pics /vids are from my phone ... and I just cant complain bout my 720p camera?.

we gona basically have 3 options after mango

HTC = sound
Samsung = screen
Nokia = Camera

pick your Poisson ,

Actually you will not have to make a choice soon except in regard to how much money you are willing to spend and the OEM decision on making the technology available. Which means if they believe the market is there you'll get your chance to purchase. The question is with the advances in micro minimization and limited space within the housing is this the best use of the space? Do you want a PPC or a camera phone. Now if the OEM can allow apps to call the processor for multiple tasks the question become moot ? THE OP asks a very interesting question one of the best I've seen discussing phones:dry

Begin Quote "Sony will commercialize "IU081F" and "IU105F2" compact auto-focus lens modules which include the two new "Exmor R" back-illuminated CMOS image sensors. These down-sized modules are suitable and efficient for mobile phones with relatively limited space and are equipped with high performance lens which maximize the image sensors' respective performances. "IU081F" is the industry's smallest and thinnest*1auto-focus lens module (W10.5 X D10.5 X H7.9mm) and is equipped with the 16.41 effective megapixel*2 CMOS image sensor. " End Quote

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes