The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
11-12-2011 10:48 PM
58 123
tools
    Yeah, that's just the point at which MS has decided it will close apps. I think we've agreed that multiple instances of the same app shouldn't happen, with a workaround that you use MT to 'go back' to the app instead of launching it again.
    10-11-2011 07:31 AM
    My sounds (keyboard and camera) have stopped working consistently.
    10-11-2011 08:28 AM
    I don't quite get the six-screen limit, though. It's particularly annoying when you have apps which register as two screens (IE goes multiple, music hub and now playing screen are separate, etc).

Not sure if this is just what Microsoft is enforcing due to limited RAM, but I hope they ease up a little. I'd personally love to have around 10 screens, because I'm always forcing apps *just* off the limit of six - I guess my typical usage is around 7-8.
    Android has 5 and iOS just has 4, the RAM is far from limited as I don't think I've ever even used more than 32mb. I think it's to help reduce resource hogging and sucking apps like there are in Android. so can u stop complaining about it?
    10-11-2011 01:27 PM
    Android has 5 and iOS just has 4, the RAM is far from limited as I don't think I've ever even used more than 32mb. I think it's to help reduce resource hogging and sucking apps like there are in Android. so can u stop complaining about it?
    It wasn't a complaint, it was a declaration of personal preference. You need to let up on the personal posts. This isn't a fanboy site, it's an informative site that allows for constructive critique and rational discussion, and Lumic's post was rational and clearly stated his preference.
    10-11-2011 01:45 PM
    Lest continue the rational discussion rationally please
    10-11-2011 09:27 PM
    Plays good for me and looks fine, so obviously not a massive disappointment for everyone lumic. :)

Perhaps i'm just not as fussy as some though. Loving Fruit Ninja :)
    I love it too, got all achievements. Then I saw the Ipod version and wanted to jump of a bridge. So jealous =(.
    Last edited by Winterfang; 10-11-2011 at 11:13 PM.
    10-11-2011 11:04 PM
    Yeah, that's just the point at which MS has decided it will close apps. I think we've agreed that multiple instances of the same app shouldn't happen, with a workaround that you use MT to 'go back' to the app instead of launching it again.
    @Coffee, could you please clairify this process of solving the instinces where an app will show multiple cards in MT instead of just the one? Do you know if there's a way to make it so this never happens? I love WP and Metro, but this MT bug, or whatever it is, is really annoying.
    11-10-2011 12:06 PM
    yes,I do believe I will still fuss about not having customizable settings for alerts, ringtones, sms and alarms. Most all my old flip phones had this ability, even the treos and centro could offer individual settings! Settings for groups, times, profiles etc. THis is after all a "SMART"phone is it not?

When MS fixes this my device will suit me just fine!
    11-12-2011 10:48 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD