View Twitter feed in People hub?

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

After receiving my update to Mango (finally), I started diving into FB and Twitter integration. Everything seems cool so far, but I can't seem to view my Twitter feed. Is this a known limitation or am I just missing something? I'm using an HTC Arrive in case that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
In the People Hub under What's New, it will say Facebook, All Accounts, ect. Click that and select what feeds you want to see.

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Wow, duh! This is pretty awesome. Obviously, you don't get the full functionality of both FB and Twitter, but the integration is great and you still have a lot of functionality here. I can't wait to see further integration improvements. Thanks!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
My favorite is the Group feature in People Hub. You can group a bunch of Twitter contacts like you would a List on Twitter. I got group called Tech (WPcentral, Engadget, etc) and Faithfuls (49er players). And I have them pinned to my Start Screen.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
My favorite is the Group feature in People Hub. You can group a bunch of Twitter contacts like you would a List on Twitter. I got group called Tech (WPcentral, Engadget, etc) and Faithfuls (49er players). And I have them pinned to my Start Screen.
I got caught out with the group messaging feature.

I have a group i send football (soccer) results to, and the deafult group messaging is set to MMS which are not part of my contract.

I wrongly assumed it would be standard sms's. (They are unlimited for me)

Luckily i discovered this after 1 day, or it would have cost me a fortune.

Just thought i'd mention this incase it might affect anyone else. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes