How often do you change the theme on your device? (color)

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
"Got advanced config working"

Translation = After thinking for awhile that it wouldn't deploy 'cuz it wasn't in the app list, I found it installed under Settings :p

hahahaha Well glad you figured it out. Sorry I prolly should have mentioned that it being in the settings is my favorite feature.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Some of you guys... :rolleyes: I don't change mine often at all after I test out the options. I used to use red for a little bit before I switched to green.

Oh dear Mr boring here, mine has been on blue since i got my phone. Don't like any other colour*

*Correct spelling. ;)

And while we're on the subject of spelling, it's Harbour and Neighbour! OK ? LOL ;)
Oh, you guys and your "col-au-er." And what's with "theatre," instead of "theater." Dyslexic? :p

desmonium

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Got advanced config working. Rocking the gray theme :)

attachment.php

It's a pity that the background color of other app tiles cannot change with the theme color. Only the native apps can.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Some of you guys... :rolleyes: I don't change mine often at all after I test out the options. I used to use red for a little bit before I switched to green.

Oh, you guys and your "col-au-er." And what's with "theatre," instead of "theater." Dyslexic? :p

Get your own language, and then you won't have to complain about the source country spelling things differently. I hear Esperanto is still up for grabs! :D

P.S. In all seriousness, the only UK/US English issue I really, really have a problem with is you guys saying "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less". It's just wrong! If you could care less, then you COULD care less when you mean you don't care at all, which means you COULDN'T care less. Aargh!

P.P.S. And it's "aluminium". We've all gone with "Sulfur" instead of "Sulphur", so you owe us one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes