Apollo Update Anyone ? Perhaps As Soon As Mid 2012

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
They are probably shooting to release what will probably be a massive update around the time iPhone 5 is announced.

I like it.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read, they need Apollo before they can use the chassis 3 standards, which allow a higher resolution, dual core chips, etc. I hope the older phones can update to Apollo but I'm not sure what other changes they might bring. We'll see.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My guess is first gen phones will get Apollo. But probably not anything after. Anybody with 2 year contracts from 1st gen phones will still be on contract when Apollo is released, so Microsoft most likely will not want to exclude those people from obtaining the update if they can help it.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
not sure about that..

the Tango Update basically will have 2 release 1 for mid range nokia phones and 1 for the upper phones.

so this way even the mid range phones can get appolo. and im thinking they will do the same thing for us with future updates

Kinda like the Iphone 4 to 4S ... the iphone 4 got the IOS5 , but lacks phew features. (siri)

i dont think we will need to worry about phones being left behind till Windows 9 in 2016 iish i think the rumor was. becauswe the technologie will simply be tooo advance by then hehe

either way I’m gona buy the phones as they come out lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon