HD7 speaker quiet?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me, or is the speaker of the HD7 extremely quiet. I just got the Internet Sharing update, so idk if that's it, but my speakers are way quieter than my Arrive at full volume. Maybe I got jipped and the speaker on this HD7 is bad (bought it used and using on prepaid....Tmobile ftw because their 3G is like as fast as Sprint "4G")

condemned

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
The speaker on the HD7 is indeed pretty low even at full volume. Sucks that HTC didn't make it louder.

If its really a big deal to you just sell the HD7 and get the Radar. I'm pretty sure it has a better speaker.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I can't get the radar because it is like $400 outright, and even if I sell this it won't come close to covering most of the cost of the Radar. I like T-Mobile prepaid and don't want to sign a contract because I want to see if something better is coming than the Radar (maybe a Nokia device or a better HTC device). I really want NFC, FFC, and high-res scren, so that's why I'm playing the waiting game to see what carrier comes through first with a phone that has it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes