Is it just me, or is the speaker of the HD7 extremely quiet. I just got the Internet Sharing update, so idk if that's it, but my speakers are way quieter than my Arrive at full volume. Maybe I got jipped and the speaker on this HD7 is bad (bought it used and using on prepaid....Tmobile ftw because their 3G is like as fast as Sprint "4G")
    11-19-2011 02:50 PM
    The speaker on the HD7 is indeed pretty low even at full volume. Sucks that HTC didn't make it louder.

If its really a big deal to you just sell the HD7 and get the Radar. I'm pretty sure it has a better speaker.
    11-20-2011 11:36 PM
    I can't get the radar because it is like $400 outright, and even if I sell this it won't come close to covering most of the cost of the Radar. I like T-Mobile prepaid and don't want to sign a contract because I want to see if something better is coming than the Radar (maybe a Nokia device or a better HTC device). I really want NFC, FFC, and high-res scren, so that's why I'm playing the waiting game to see what carrier comes through first with a phone that has it.
    11-21-2011 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD