Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Leather-MickeyCeeCT.png

Stars-MickeyCeeCT.png
Steer-MickeyCeeCT.png

LeroyJenkins64

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's something different: a simple yet appealing design. Two versions, Smooth and Jagged (I don't own any photoshop programs, so this what I came up with :))

Edit: two new wallpapers, both different versions of one another...
and added "wpcentral" name to the first two.
Edit: added a rainbow verison with a dark background.

Last edited:

mikmik111

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
my first entry

here is my first entry for this contest. for my first one I tried to make two versions. the other one is a subtle transparent version. I do not know why, but on my wp the transparent thing is broken if you will not be holding it. Anyway, here's how it looks on the lock screen with a media playing. I think it looks really cool!

attachment.php

OGCF

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Here is my submission. I screen capped the logos from the app, swapped out the colors, and aligned them into a mosaic-like arrangement. Hope you guys like it!

BTW the second one with the APPT suffix is for people who want a wallpaper that clearly shows the design when there's an appointment showing on the lock screen.

attachment.php

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Here is my submission. I screen capped the logos from the app, swapped out the colors, and aligned them into a mosaic-like arrangement. Hope you guys like it!

BTW the second one with the APPT suffix is for people who want a wallpaper that clearly shows the design when there's an appointment showing on the lock screen.

Click to view quoted image
Yeah I always have to consider the positioning of the time and appointments when making lock screens for WP7. They shift slightly depending on the appointment information.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Hey Everyone,

Great submissions so far. These our mine...

Donuts anyone?

:D

PS. I have these available in high resolution for anyone interested.

My favorite entries so far!

------

Now, here's my entry ;)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

*To download, click on "for Windows Phone 7 image banner*

Last edited:

RobbCab

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My First Round of Entries

Thought I'd give this a go. Could really use me a new Focus!

Thanks WPCentral crew!

BTW in thwe first one I thought I'd give you guys a new "Live Tiley" logo.

Last edited:

OGCF

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Metro'd Wallpapers

I'm back with a cool change to my original design for people who would prefer a more strictly Metro look. I basically made the WPCentral logo into a Metro tile and then matched the colors to Windows Phone's default accent colors of Blue, Green, Mango and Red.

Also for those who prefer the unique look of WPCentral's logo I kept the original color scheme and added a black background. Check out the examples below + attached links.

attachment.php

attachment.php

P.S. If anyone wants an appointment-ready version of these wallpapers (like I did with the original) just tell me and I'll make them!

CrazyBoyE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Here is my Wallpaper!

Here it is hope you like it! ( sorry resolution only 412x685 but still looks nice on htc surround) My take on the metro theme.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes