WPCentral Samsung Focus S Giveaway

cookiemonster21x

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Metro Lock WPCentral

based on my Metro Lock series of wallpapers for WP7
showcases the WPCentral logo in all its glory & surrounded by tiles for each of the site's key features...

enjoy!

if you like it, be sure to also check out my similar Metro Lock (link) and Metro Lock 2 (link) sets of lockscreens for windows phone (both sets include wallpapers with tiles matching each of the 10 windows phone stock accent colours)

note: I've currently only got this one matching the red accent colour. as the tiles were taken using the Screen Capture tool on the WPCentral app from my phone, it'd be pretty tedious for me to repeat it for each colour... if anyone really likes it and would like to see it in a different colour, please let me know (..and maybe, if there's enough interest, the good folks here at WPCentral could share the source images for those tiles to make it a bit easier for me). thanks!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
corkwpc.png

I think this one's a corker. (Sorry) :D

CE7

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Here's a few from CE7. One of them were slightly inspired by Windows 9x (a cookie to the first person to guess which one!) Go forth and enjoy!

MehranMo

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
here is a new one. I decided to show it off with various accent colors. I made the WPcentral logo a more central(pun intended) part of the wallpaper.

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
This is my attempt. Mine is a fully repository wallpaper. With networking bar. Its really simple but useful. There are 3 types depending whether your lockscreen has events or not. Took 6 hours on Adobe Photoshop cuz i made it from scratch. Tried to buy a Focus S on black friday but sold out the entire week. Next week i moved abroad... as my username, i want that Focus S!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Red Gel
gelred.png

Green Gel
gelgreen.png

Blue Gel
gelblue.png

Yellow Gel
gelyellow.png

Purple Gel
gelpurple.png

Red Bricks Embossed
brick.png

Mesh & Chrome
chrome.png

Simple Embossed
embossed.png

Firey WPC Logo
firey.png

Metallic
metallic.png

Mustard
mustard.png

Patchwork
patchwork.png

Red Hot WPC Logo
redhot.png

Psychedelic
psychedelic.png

Thought we should have some of the old tacky gel wallpapers
so here's a few, but I got a bit carried away, so some more
wallpapers too.

The things you do, to try and win a lovely Focus S :D

MehranMo

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Here's one with the wpcentral also written. Note that here i used a bunch of different accent colour. These are fully customizable, if i win you guys can ask me for whatever specific colours that you want for the tiles.

rotkiv3451

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I changed the position and the size of wpcentral's symbol from one of my wallpapers. Here's the new one.
The word that's written all over the photo is "wpcentral", for those who didn't notice it.
And I also added a photo of how it looks on the phone itself.

19950d1324573131-wplock-2.jpg

Last edited:

RobbCab

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
First Five Wallpapers Complete

Hey all,

I just thought I'd upload all of my entries so far in one place. I needed to do some tweaking & get rid of the dummy text so you can actually use them on your phones if you'd like.

Let me know what you think!

Robb

robbcab-albums17-53.png

WPC SodaBubles

robbcab-albums17-52.png

WPC Off-the-Air

robbcab-albums17-51.png

WPC Keleidoscope

robbcab-albums17-49.png

WPC CityLights

robbcab-albums17-48.png

WPC Christmas

Links to the Full-Res files below.

Last edited:

RobbCab

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Two More...

Since the Nokia style seems to be pretty popular, I decided to try my hand at it.

robbcab-albums17-54.png

WPC Infinity Tiles

robbcab-albums17-55.png

WPC Infinity Tiles Warped

Full-res links below

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2