New To Windows Phone

BGrimwade1988

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, sorry, it's another "New To Windows Phone" thread! I've been looking forward to my phone ugprade for ages, and it's finally here and I have my hands on a shiny new Titan. It's brilliant! My question is: Is there a way to include punctuation when using TellMe to write a text? Also, what is the point in being able to launch apps with TellMe, if you are then not able to use your voice to control the App (or are you?)?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to WPC BGrimwade1988. Glad you are with us. I hope you enjoy your new shiny TITAN for a long time. I dont use the TellMee much so I cant answer your question. Have you tried to do what are asking about? If so how did it work?

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPC!

As far as Tellme is concerned, I'm pretty sure you can't dictate punctuation and you can't control apps with your voice. I hope to see Tellme improve greatly whe Apollo comes out!

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi, sorry, it's another "New To Windows Phone" thread! I've been looking forward to my phone ugprade for ages, and it's finally here and I have my hands on a shiny new Titan. It's brilliant! My question is: Is there a way to include punctuation when using TellMe to write a text? Also, what is the point in being able to launch apps with TellMe, if you are then not able to use your voice to control the App (or are you?)?
Welcome aboard! I don't have anything to add except welcome yet another champion to the ranks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon