Quote: Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn?t it Taken Off?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Live has always meant "online". XBox Online. Online Messenger. Online Photo Gallery. Online Mesh. Etc.

I guess that could work for a phone since they are always "online", but I'd rather it be used for products on the phone that utilize the internet.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
How about DaveBlakeOS?

I would buy that phone

BearOS (BrightEasyAestheticallyRightOS) :D

Dave would charge too much for the use of that name, but i wouldn't charge at all Winning Guy. :D

There is a word for guys like you that go around giving there names up for free...hore...lol

Not really, we've been through this all before lol

Windows phone is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

And we will go through it again if we want to. Besides I don't think your in danger of see a change any time soon.

M

mkr10001

And we will go through it again if we want to. Besides I don't think your in danger of see a change any time soon.

Why do we want to though?

Why don't we talk about something interesting and new rather than going round and round in circles about a name change that is never going to happen.....ever?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Why do we want to though?

Why don't we talk about something interesting and new rather than going round and round in circles about a name change that is never going to happen.....ever?

Because it's entertainment for some of us?

You really don't need to try to dictate what other people like to talk about. It will just make you grumpy.

Feel free to talk about the stuff that you want to talk about. There are a lot of threads you could make a positive contribution to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes