03-09-2012 04:59 PM
56 123
tools
    With Bing Vision, you can copy the text from the camera and paste it into a document or email. Oh, and holding in the text field makes an easily moveable cursor. I'm coming from WebOS and didn't know what I was missing!
    speedtouch and kevm14 like this.
    03-08-2012 12:49 PM
    Thanks speedtouch. This seems like a really friendly forum and i look forward to be a part of it.
    You're welcome. This is a nice group, I'm sure you'll like it here.
    03-08-2012 01:12 PM
    With Bing Vision, you can copy the text from the camera and paste it into a document or email. Oh, and holding in the text field makes an easily moveable cursor. I'm coming from WebOS and didn't know what I was missing!
    As a webOS Refugee, I know exactly what you mean. I did not, however, know you could do what you just stated. Wow! Copy text from BV, amazing. I can't wait to try it.
    03-08-2012 01:13 PM
    Thanks so much for this. One of my gripes with WP was not being able to accurately place the cursor. Frustated me to no end tapping on a message to try and get it right. I can't believe I missed this. I also came from webOS. I still miss it sometimes, but then I realize how fast WP is and I forget about it again. :-)
    speedtouch and kevm14 like this.
    03-09-2012 10:42 AM
    SkyDrive + Live Mesh = great way to sync to cloud and to phone -- if and when you need to!
    03-09-2012 04:50 PM
    I figure quickest way to get the number is to do a quick internet search...so i hit the Bing button and begin typing. I'm coming from a Nokia N900 which has a great hardware keyboard so not used to typing on a screen yet...so i give the voice search a try and say "MyTown Surgery"....Bang it gets it straight away and comes in as top result.
    I'll have to try that soon.
    03-09-2012 04:59 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD